6 d’ag. 2014

Team A Renai Kinshi Jourei REVIVAL 2014- personal opinion


RENAI KINSHI JOUREI  TEAM A
REVIVAL 2014
Personal Opinion

It's been performed for a few months but I post my opinion now beacuse with more time,the stage is getting more amazing every day.
Great songs and members ! <3
I'm going to focus on unit songs :

KUROI TENSHI: 10/10
kojima haruna
kojima natsuki
fujita nana
Kojiharu centering this song... I was expecting to see my oshi centering it and that's what happened *_*
And she does it really well. Kojima Haruna,Kojima Natsuki and Fujita Nana are doing really great here.
I wasn't so excited with this song since Acchan :'D

HEART GATA VIRUS: 8/10
miyawaki sakura
shimazaki haruka
yagura fuuko
Miyawaki Sakura,Shimazaki Haruka and Yagura Fuuko.It's...so much cutennes...in one song ;w;
Sakura does it really well,she's progressing a lot.Sakura is really blooming :) (Even if sometimes she looks tired when performs HGV,she fits really well)
Paruru performs it well too. But maybe it's not the best song for her beacuse of the expressions they make in the song . She looks a little more bored-annoyed than normally,but it isn't her fault, so no need to blame her for anything (like much people do D: )
Fuuko performs it perfectly. Nothing more to say.

RENAI KINSHI JOUREI: 6/10
kawaei rina
iwata karen
muto tomu
Karen is amazing in this song.Really strong. Perfect.
Kawaei is really good too here,good singing and dancing. That she have a cute facce doesn't mean she can't do cool songs ^^ Hoping to see her soon in the theather. Team A needs the baka center!
Tomu dissapointed me a lot in this.She puts a face like ''you smell like shit'' (XD) and her voice doesn't go well with the song.Before this stage I didn't dislike her but now...yeah,now she's on the list of members who I don't care. Sorry Tomu but I think your actual ranking in the sousenkyo is overrated.

TSUNDERE!: 8/10
takahashi minami
nakanishi chiyori
tatsuya makiho
Chiyori in this unit is the best thing of this stage. Makiho does good. Takamina too,but her singing is worse every time I hear her... ;_; And Chiyori simply does the dance perfectly and her voice is awesome.
Even if Takamina is the center,for me the star is Chiyori. Every time I see her on variety or stages (since HKT48 hakata hyakkaten) I love her more and more.

MANATSU NO CHRISTMAS ROSE: 10/10
iriyama anna
nakamura mariko
furuhata nao
matsui sakiko
Annin's best performance. Now you see her smile and  you smile with her. She had already the face of an angel,but now she has the aura too. Recover soon,Annin!
Mariko and Sakiko's voices makes this song even more beautiful ~~
Nao,another angel.I like her more in songs like CROSS but she's perfect here too. If she trains her voice she can become one or even the best singer of 48 groups (in japan).



Soo that's all .w.
Feel free to comment with your oppinion :)









Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada