21 d’ag. 2020

my TOP The Coming One Superband boys (before 2nd elimination)

What a mess...and cutting the eliminations like that... but yeah, they really need to rest.
Muji misses his home so much ;_; I don't know if I want him to continue if he's so homesick, I want all these precious boys to be happy.



15.Zhao Ke (NEW)
ImagenImagenImagen

14.Fu SiChao (NEW)
ImagenImagenImagen

13.Zhang JiaYuan (-4)
ImagenImagenImagen

12.Xu Yang (-2)
ImagenImagenImagen

11.Wu Xing (-3)
ImagenImagenImagen

10.Xiao Zhi (NEW)
ImagenImagenImagen

9.Ren YinPeng (-2)
ImagenImagenImagen

8.Ma Zhe (NEW)
ImagenImagenImagen

7.Liao JunTao (-2)
ImagenImagenImagen

6.Li RunQi (=)
ImagenImagenImagen

5.Tian HongJie (-1)
ImagenImagenImagen

4.Hu YuTong (-1)
ImagenImagenImagen

3.Huang WeiMing (NEW)
ImagenImagenImagen

2.Yang YongQiang (=)
ImagenImagenImagen

1.Halamuji (=)
ImagenImagenImagen



4 comentaris:

  1. Respostes
    1. Yes! Instead of an idol group they're forming a band. The show is really nice and you can watch it subbed on WeTV :)

      Elimina
  2. Hi! Sorry I know this is off topic but I was wondering if I could get permission to the Idolmaster Music Blog please?

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Not for now. Got another copyright strike. And copyright will get even stricter u.u
      Also because I'm auditioning for a new idol group and a music sharing blog is not a really good image.

      Elimina