14 de maig 2017

my TOP30 Nogizaka46 members (May 2017)



30.Mukai Hazuki (NEW)

Didn't expect 3rd gen to have a variety member already.Love funny girls!

29.Sakurai Reika (-3)

Her photobook is great,yeah,but herself as an idol is starting to be boring.

28.Ikoma Rina (-6)

Ikoma is turning kind of ugly.Dunno if it's her new haircut or just her face as years pass.I'd love to see more Nogi variety with her,it's where she shines the most now.

27.Nakamoto Himeka (-9)

During her hiatus,other members have caught my interest.Plus I'm starting to get tired of her chara.

26.Higuchi Hina (+1)

Why does she look so flawless everywhere but the damn profile photos?!? D:

25.Yoda Yuki (NEW)

There's something about her that hooks me in.But dunno how much it's gonna last if she keeps being boring ^^''

24.Saito Yuuri (+2)

Her personality is really sweet,I just can't not like her.

23.Umezawa Minami (NEW)

I though she was just a Maimai face clone,but hey,she's also a bit of a dork too!

22.Shinuchi Mai (-5)

I really love her modeling shots!

21.Terada Ranze (-7)

Soo I think I actually like her stylists in magazines and not her. XD Well,I still find her cute and good at modeling. I'd like to know her personality better but she doesn't say much :/

20.Kawamura Mahiro (-4)

Nogi's best voice.The drop isn't about the scandal,just that there are so few moments for her to shine that I kinda forget about her.

19.Inoue Sayuri (=)

I need more sentai segments with her! It's always great to see idols doing things they love.

18.Takayama Kazumi (-3)

Her voice has been funny all this time,but it's starting to annoy me.

17.Ito Marika (+7)

Everytime they do a drawing segment,she rises up in my rankings lol.

16.Nakada Kana (-5)

I want more videos with her fangirling with idols please please pleeasee ;w;

15.Kitano Hinako (-2)

She should smile more! After all,it was that sweet smile what made me look more of her.

14.Sagara Iori (-2)

She's super pretty and loves Manatsu.Awesome.Hope to see her more in TV!

13.Sasaki Kotoko (-3)

I find funny and cute how shy she can be.I think she should appear more in variety shows so she can start relaxing when talking.

12.Ozono Momoko (NEW)

Such a crybaby.Amazingly shy.When she gets confortable,she has one of the prettiest smiles I have ever seen.

11.Yamashita Mizuki (+9)

She has the face of an ace.Reminds me of Maeda Atsuko and that's an amazing point already.I was totally fished with her playfulness in Nogibingo 8 and her JUSTICE! gag lol.

10.Wakatsuki Yumi (-1)

She's getting popular as a musical actress lately,uh?Really happy with that!Seeing her as Kagome from Inuyasha is awesome.I love girly Wakatsuki,

9.Eto Misa (-1)

Misamisa is such a beauty <3 I think if I saw her in person,she would fish me and totally rise in my ranking lol.

8.Saito Asuka (-4)

Her modeling shots are my favorite,but it's been long since she talked much in TV that I'm not sure about her personality anymore.

7.Ito Riria (+14)

Finally found my 3rd gen oshimen.Thank you,NOGIBINGO 8!

6.Hori Miona (+1)

She has become such a great senpai! I'm so proud of her~ This is the face of an angel <3

5.Hoshino Minami (=)

The cutest in Nogizaka <3

4.Shiraishi Mai (+2)

Perfection.She slays so much in performances.

3.Matsumura Sayuri (=)

Sayuringo puuunchiii~~ I'm glad she's getting many jobs again.Hopefully she can fully recover from that scandal...

2.Ikuta Erika (=)

Love this dork! Amazing with the piano,beautiful voice,funny,loves opera,does an amazing job in musicals...She's truly a diamond in the idol world.

1.Akimoto Manatsu (=)

ZUKKYUN! I was zukkyuned since the first time I saw her :')

out:
Nishino Nanase 28->31
Watanabe Miria 29->32
Wada Maaya 30->33
Saito Chiharu 25->34

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada