5 de set. 2016

my TOP 10 female Seiyuus (September 2016)

Seiyuus world is filled with talent!
Here are my top 10 female seiyuus (some of them are also singers)




10.Tomatsu Haruka

my favorite role : Lala Satalin Deviluke (To Love Ru)
She's pretty good at everything she does,and her singing is pleasant.

9.Kato Nanae

my favorite role: Ahiru (Princess Tutu)
Her role as Ahiru was so charming that she deserves to be in this list.

8.Hayami Saori

my favorite role : Ononoki Yotsugi (Monogatari series)
She's rising quickly in the seiyuu world. Calm voices are popular right now and she does it in a great way. And if you haven't,check any of her lives.She's a great singer.

7.Hara Yumi

my favorite role : Shijou Takane (The IDOLM@STER)
Yumi has that mystical voice,relaxing,beautiful and sexy at the same time. It's someone really pleasant to listen to.

6.Matsuzaki Rei

my favorite role: Moroboshi Kirari (The IDOLM@STER)
It's always really fun to listen her!! I love just hearing her talk,specially as Kirari. She can make anything interesting by using Kirari's voice ~

5.Imai Asami

my favorite role: Chihaya Kisaragi (The IDOLM@STER), Makise Kurisu (Steins;Gate), Shinozaki Ayumi (Corpse Party)
Unique voice and emotional and powerful singing are what defines Asami as one of the best seiyuus right now. The emotion she puts in both voice acting and singing makes you drawn to her.

4.Kitamura Eri

my favorite role: Sayaka Miki (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica), Yui (Angel Beats!)
She's not exactly the best,or the most original one,but she manages to help to make characters more charming. When 2 of my top 3 characters in anime are voiced by her, I noticed there's something special about her. It's probably how well her voice blends with the characters.
Oh,and she's a good singer!

3.Nobuyo Ooyama (Retired in 2015)

my favorite role: Monokuma (Danganronpa series)
The well-known seiyuu of Doraemon. That unique voice she gave to the character makes her one of the best seiyuus ever. Then, Monokuma came, and she surprised everyone by doing another ''mascot'',but this time,an evil one. Probably many people didn't think she was that good until she retired from dementia some time ago. Those characters she voiced aren't the same anymore,and that shows how good she was.

2.Wakabayashi Naomi

my favorite role : Kudryavka Noumi (Little Busters! anime)
So much wasted potential T_T I still hope she gets more roles... When her only main role was Ritsuko from IDOLM@STER I didn't really care about her,but then,she got the role of Kud from Little Busters! anime. I was so amazed that it was the same person voicing both!!! THIS is what seiyuu industry needs. Not the same people doing the same type of  voices over and over.

1.Kawakami Tomoko (Died on 2011)

my favorite role: Kamio Misuzu (Air TV)
The woman who made me love all characters she voiced. She's the seiyuu who has made me smile and cry the most. The emotions she gave to characters really reached the audience. For me,is the greatest seiyuu ever and I don't think that is going to change.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada